Goals and dreams are two concepts that are often used interchangeably in the quest for success. Although they can be used to complement one another, they do mean different things. This article looks at what goals and dreams are and how they can be used hand-in-hand in order to achieve personal success.
What Are Goals?
There are different ways to describe what goals are; it can be said that goals are the desired outcomes that you have plans and commitment to achieve. What makes goals spectacular is that the things you want to achieve are clearly defined with a timeframe within which they should be achieved.
Here are some examples of goals:
- Get certified in analytics in three months
- Celebrate child’s 5th birthday in Disneyland
- Attain financial freedom at 50
- Read and finish at least one book monthly
- Watch the next Olympic games live
What Are Dreams?
Dreams are thoughts, imaginations,…