In an effort to allow sales reps to focus on selling product, Sarah Smith, Marketing Operations Manager at Thomson Reuters, cleaned up their lead management system. Using a one lead per contact approach, their sales reps can now focus more on selling their products to qualified customers vs. prospecting a potential customer. Find out more of the journey on this weeks episode!
Tune in and Get Inspired to:
- Introducing a centralized demand center
- Benefits of a one lead per contact approach
- Use profiler and outreach tools to manage a leads engagement history
- Getting the sales channel buy in for a sales development team
- Inspiring, implement and integrating new ideas
[:55] Who is Sarah and what does she do for Thomson Reuters?
[1:55] When developing their one-lead-per-contact system, what were Sarah and her team originally trying to solve for?