Randy Frisch is the CMO and Co-Founder of Uberflip, a content experience platform that empowers B2B marketers to create personalized content experiences. Randy lives in marketing and is constantly thinking about how you can engage the reader so that they are excited by the content and experience you provide. In Randy’s book, F#ck Content Marketing, he lays out what today’s content marketing is lacking in and how to revive it. Get your FREE copy!
Tune in and Get Inspired to:
- Move toward using your content, beyond the publish button
- Shift thinking to what type of content a specific account would want to consume
- Beyond the words, consider the environment, structure and engagement path
- Get your visitor to drink the Kool-Aid by providing a path of consumption and not realize how much they’ve consumed
- Allow the platform to help you understand, in aggregate, what content is…